Strawberry Banana Pie
Made myself a pie for my birthday ‘coz I was too lazy to bake a cake. Here’s how you can make one too.
1) Combine 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs and 1 cup melted butter together then press on a pan/plate etc. This forms as your pie crust.
2) Mix a cup of strawberry, strawberry jam or a can of strawberry pie filling plus 2 bananas.
3) Pour the strawberry banana mixture on top of your pie crust.
4) Whip together a cup of sugar (powdered, confectioner, granulated) and a cup of whipping cream(heavy cream or whipping cream must be chilled) until soft peaks form. * Note: whipping cream is different from whipped cream.
5) Lastly, pour the cream mixture on top of the strawberry banana pie filling and decorate as you wish. Refrigerate for an hour or so. Serve chilled.